Stay cool and non-alcoholic this summer with these approved pregnancy mocktails!
You’ll be surprised how refreshing and great these taste after you remove the alcohol. So prop up your feet and put an umbrella in your drink!
Ginger Basil Mimosa Mocktail
- 1 grapefruit; plus additional grapefruit for garnish
- 2 cups of ice
- 3 x 12oz cans of ginger soda
- handful of fresh basil
- 1/4 cup basil simple syrup
Juice one large grapefruit and segment additional grapefruit ofr garnish if preferred. Fill a pitcher half way with ice. Pour soda, fresh grapefruit juice and simple syrup. Mix well. Garnish with grapefruit slices and fresh basil.
La Croix Coconut Mocktail
- Fresh mint leaves (about 6-8)
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1 can of La Croix Sparkling Water (Coconut flavor)
- Sliced lime & mint sprig (for garnish)
Sangria Berry Mocktail
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 3 cups frozen fruit, such as strawberries, peaches, raspberries
- 1 orange, cut into slices, then quartered
- 2 cups soda water
- ice (optional)
- Stir orange juice with pomegranate and lime juices in a large pitcher.
- Stir in frozen fruit and orange slices.
- Top with soda water and ice.